1. Wedding dress shopping!
2. Bought a house.
3. Tim turns 8!
1. Tux shopping.
2. Wall paper removal in the new house.
3. Hiking in the snow.
1. First dress fitting.
2. Washington DC trip.
3. Tim gets a staple in his head. :(
1. Final dress fitting and veil making.
2. Lots of hiking.
1. Tim gets an eye injury…back to the hospital we go. :(
2. Wedding planning, 1 month to go!
1. Family comes to PA!
2. Our Wedding!!!
3. Camping at Rocky Gap with the extended family!
1. I move into our new house, Alex moved in a few months back.
2. Independence Day!
3. Hiking, park, slip n’ slide – Summer Fun!
1. My birthday.
2. Visit the Crime and Punishment Museum in Baltimore, MD with Lisa.
3. Visit the Spy Museum in Baltimore, MD with Lisa.
1. Rock jumping on the Susquehanna River.
2. The 10th Annual Musical!
3. School starts 3rd grade – 1st year of homeschooling.
1. Corn Maze.
2. Tim and Alex go to the zoo.
1. Playing in the leaves.
2. Painting the bathroom.
1. Lots of snow – over 2 feet!
2. Getting and decorating our 1st Christmas tree!
That's 2009 in a nut shell!
Favorites of 2009:
Favorite moment of 2009: June 20th – Getting married!
Favorite song: Too many to list.
Favorite movie - Drama: My Sister's Keeper
Favorite movie - Comedy: Didn’t see any new ones.
Favorite move - Action: National Treasure – Not new to 2009 but new to me in 2009. lol
Favorite TV Episode: None, we don’t have a TV.
Favorite new show: None, we don’t have a TV.
Favorite lunch while at work: Taqueria Moroleon Mexican
Favorite home cooked meal: Chicken Enchiladas
Favorite homemade Dessert: Swirled Cheesecake Nibbles
Favorite gadget: My phone, LG EnV – the only gadget I have. lol
Favorite Website: Facebook
Favorite Radio Station: 103.7 WXCY
Favorite Ice Cream: Cold Stone Creamery Banana Caramel Crunch
Favorite Pizza: Pizza Hut
Favorite LOL Moment: The “ankle deep snow” conversation.
Outline for this post compliments of Natalie at Hope Springs Eternal.