(Click to enlarge) (Above photos courtesy of http://www.babycenter.com/)
- Head to heels, baby now measures about 13 1/2 inches and weighs about a pound and a half - not much more than an average rutabaga- Baby is growing steadily, having gained about 4 ounces since last week.
- Beginning to exchange his long, lean look for some baby fat. As he does, his wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and he’ll start to look more and more like a newborn.
- He's also growing more hair — and if you could see it, you'd now be able to discern its color and texture.
- Baby's not the only one with more hair — your locks may look more full and lustrous than ever. It's not that you're growing more hair, but thanks to hormonal changes, the hair that you'd normally shed is sticking around longer than usual.
- It’s getting a little harder to move around these days.
- The swelling has become pretty regular now.
- My weight: 141 lbs according to the wii.
- The name has been determined! Well actually we have known for a few weeks now.