1/2 c. butter
4 cloves garlic, minced (I used a couple spoonfuls of already minced garlic from a jar)
3/4 c. dried bread crumbs
1/2 c Parmesan cheese
1 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 tsp. dry parsley
1/4 tsp. dry oregano
1/4 ground black pepper (I don't have any so I didn't add any)
1/8 tsp. salt
8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves - pounded thin (I didn't pound them)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Melt the butter in a pan and cook the garlic until tender, about 5 minutes.
3. Mix bread crumbs, cheeses, parsley, oregano, salt and pepper in a bowl.
4. Dip chicken in garlic to coat, press into crumb mixture.
5. Arrange chicken in a 13x9 inch pan, pore butter mixture and crumb mixture on top.
5. Bake for 30 minutes.
We also had semi-mashed potatoes and corn with our chicken.