Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

30 Day Shred – Revisited

So, because I feel fat and lumpy I'm starting the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred again.

Now, I'm sure anyone who knows me in real life this is going to think I'm CRAZY and exaggerant (is exaggerant a real word? I'm using it anyway) saying that I'm fat and lumpy BUT I was once told that your weight isn't all about the number on the scale it's also about how you FEEL and I FEEL fat and lumpy! I also weigh more than I ever have before, not including when I was pregnant.

To be honest I didn't give it a fair shot last time because at the end of the first 2 weeks I found out I was pregnant and quit.

This time I'm going to really make an effort to stick with it for the whole 30 days and see what kind of results I get.

Today was day 1 and all I have to say is, torture, pure torture. That. Is. All

I want to take measurements and check my weight so I can keep track so I'll probably add that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment? Please do, I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...