Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

11 Weeks













(Click to enlarge) (Above photos courtesy of http://www.babycenter.com/)

Baby:

- Just over 1 1/2 inches long and about the size of a fig and almost fully formed.
- Hands will soon open and close into fists.
- Tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under the gums.
- Some of bones are beginning to harden.
- Busy kicking and stretching, and the tiny movements are so effortless they look like water ballet.
- I won't feel the acrobatics for another month or two — nor will you notice the hiccupping that may be happening now that the diaphragm is forming.

Mom:

- Starting to feeling better during the day and the nausea is subsiding, I start to feel sick/tired towards the afternoon/evening.
- They say I may start getting some heartburn but I haven’t so far, I don’t think toast causes heartburn. lol
- Still pretty much living on toast and fruit, I tried eating a more normal dinner a few times but it didn’t go over well.
- Not as many headaches this week so that is a plus!
- Weight: still between 125-126 lbs according to the wii.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment? Please do, I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...