Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

21 Weeks














(Click to enlarge) (Above photos courtesy of http://www.babycenter.com/)

Baby:

- Baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot.
- Initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges.
- Baby's eyebrows and lids are present now.

Mom:

- Still hungry, I guess that’s the new normal for right now.
- Apparently I’m more prone to varicose veins now. As pregnancy progresses, there's increasing pressure on the veins in your legs; higher progesterone levels, which may cause the walls of your veins to relax, can make the problem worse.
- My feet and ankles are now swelling as the day goes on and by evening they feel like little balloons ready to pop with each step I take.
- Feeling stronger baby movement now!
- My weight: 131 lbs according to the wii.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment? Please do, I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...