(All photos are clickable) (Above photos courtesy of http://www.babycenter.com/)
- Baby is about 15.7 inches long now, and weighs almost 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage).
- A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds him, but that volume will decrease as he gets bigger and takes up more space in there.
- His eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after he's born, he'll keep his eyes closed for a good part of the day. When he does open them, he'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision — which means he can only make out objects a few inches from his face. (Normal adult vision is 20/20.).
- Feeling tired most of the time but that could be because I’m up all night!
- Still having the foot/ankle swelling.
- Ligaments are more lax, so joints are looser; it feels like some screws need to be tightened. LOL
- Having normal pregnancy induced back pain along with a nerve pinching back pain every so often.
- I have to pee ALL the time now.
- My weight: 150 lbs according to the wii.
- I’m getting kind of tired of hearing, “Are you sure there’s just one in there?”, “WOW, you look pregnant!!” or “WOW, you’re getting bigger!” um…I AM 30 weeks pregnant now, how am I supposed to look?!?!?! My interpretation of this statement = “OMG you have gotten HUGE!!”
- Our childbirth classes are moving right along.