Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

32 Weeks

(All photos are clickable) (Above photos courtesy of http://www.babycenter.com/)

Baby:

- Baby weighs 3.75 pounds (a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus.
- I should be gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to baby.
- He’ll gain a third to half of his birth weight during the next 7 weeks as he fattens up for survival outside the womb.
- He now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz).
- His skin is becoming soft and smooth as he plumps up in preparation for birth.

Mom:

- My blood volume has increased 40 to 50 percent since getting pregnant.
- I think he's running out of room in there, when he moves he shakes my entire stomach! I don't know how he's going to find room in there over the next 8 weeks!
- Still having the foot/ankle swelling, it’s still worse on my left side, my entire leg/ankle/foot is bigger than the right one – they said it’s nothing to worry about though.
- Still having back pain along with a nerve pinching back pain every so often – that’s getting more frequent and consistent. It occurs more with increased activity.
- The Braxton Hicks contractions seem to be becoming a daily event and are beginning to push the limits of the doctor recommended “no more than 4 within an hour” rule.
- My weight: 153 lbs according to the wii.

Other News:

- The jungle is coming along nicely!
- We had our hospital tour this week. I enjoyed seeing the hospital setup and where we will be in just a few short weeks.
- One more childbirth class left to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment? Please do, I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...