Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

31 Weeks

(All photos are clickable) (Above photos courtesy of http://www.babycenter.com/)

Baby:

- This week, baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt.
- He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin.
- He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because his kicks and somersaults keep you up. All this moving is a sign that he is active and healthy.

Mom:

- Still having the foot/ankle swelling, it’s worse on my left side, my entire leg/ankle/foot is bigger than the right one – they said it’s nothing to worry about though.
- Still having back pain along with a nerve pinching back pain every so often – that’s getting more frequent and consistent.
- Started having Braxton Hicks contractions every once in a while a few weeks ago and now they are getting more frequent also, nothing really consistent or painful just noticeable.
- My weight: 153 lbs at my last appointment on 7/16.
- Blood pressure: 120/74 – the highest it’s been so far, I think.
- Baby’s heart rate: 160 bpm

Other News:

- The jungle is coming along nicely!
- Two more childbirth classes to go! Next week we go on the hospital tour.
- No picture this week. :(
- This post is super late because our house is super depressed and I haven’t felt like doing any of my normal things lately, nothing baby related, all will return to normal soon enough (but not soon enough for me).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment? Please do, I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...