(All photos are clickable) (Above photos courtesy of http://www.babycenter.com/)
- Baby now weighs about 4 3/4 pounds (like your average cantaloupe) and is almost 18 inches long.
- His fat layers — which will help regulate his body temperature once he's born — are filling him out and making him rounder.
- His skin is also smoother than ever.
- His central nervous system is maturing and his lungs are continuing to mature as well. *Actually his lungs are already matured due to the steroid injections they gave me when I was in the hospital a few weeks ago.
- They say by this week fatigue has probably set in again. I think my sleepiness is due to having to wake up every 5 hours around the clock to take the procardia (used to stop contractions) the doctors put me on while in the hospital.
- He is still very active in there which is a good thing! They say an active baby is a happy baby!
- Still having contractions (even on the medicine that is supposed to help stop them) but they aren’t bad.
- The doctor started my weekly appointments a week early due to being on the procardia so I went again this week.
- My weight: 155 lbs at my last doctor appointment on 8/4.
-Blood pressure: 118/80
- Baby’s heart rate: 148 bpm
- Still measuring 36 weeks
- No picture this week because I kept forgetting to have one taken. :(