Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Stephanie-ology

I've seen this on a few different blogs so if you are reading this you should join in! Do it and name it "your name-OLOGY".

FOODOLOGY:
What is your salad dressing of choice? Regular Italian/Creamy Italian
What is your favorite sit-down restuarant? Olive Garden
What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Taco Bell
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Pizza
What are your pizza toppings of choice? Pepperoni or mushroom and black olive
How many televisions are in your house? Two, but neither of them are hooked up to receive channels, we use one for the wii and movie watching and the other sits downstairs.
What color cell phone do you have? Green and silver

BIOLOGY:
Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? No
What is the last heavy item you lifted? Probably my daytimer and binders for work. I don't usually lift heavy things.
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? No
Have you ever fainted? Yes

RANDOMOLOGY:

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I wouldn't, I like my name.
How many pairs of flip flops do you own? 21 (wow, that's sad)
Last person you talked to? Tim

FAVORITOLOGY:
Season? Summer!
Holiday? Independence Day
Day of the week? Saturday
Month? August
Color? Pink, no wait blue, well maybe purple, or green.
Drink? Coca-Cola Classic
Alcoholic? None

CURRENTOLOGY:

Missing someone? Yes, everyone I don't see every day.
What are you listening to? Scooby Doo
What are you watching? Nothing
Worrying about? Nothing
What’s the last movie you saw? The Whole Nine Yards and The Whole Ten Yards.
Do you smile often? Sure
If you could change your eye color what would it be? I don't think I would.
What’s on your wish list for your birthday? Nothing, I never want anything for my birthday.
Can you do a chin-up? No
Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Excited
Have you been in a car wreck? Someone bumped into me once but no harm was done.
Have you caused a car wreck? No
Do you have an accent? An American accent I guess. I have been told I have a Canadian accent - I'm from Florida, figure that one out.
Last time you cried? I don't remember.
Plans tonight? Nothing then sleeping.
Name three things you bought yesterday? Breakfast, Urban Decay complexion primer potion and lunch.
Have you met someone who changed your life? Yes
For the better or worse? Better
How did you bring in the New Year? Sleeping
Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? No
What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't usually sing in the shower.
Have you held hands with someone today? No
Who was the last person you took a picture of? I don't remember, probably Tim.
Are most of the friends in your life new or old? New
Do you like pulpy orange juice? I only like orange juice if it comes straight from the orange so I guess so.
Last time you ate peanut butter and jelly? The other day, Thursday I think.
What were you doing at 12 a.m. last night? Sleeping
What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Why is my stomach still hurting?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment? Please do, I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...