Saturday, April 10, 2010
(Click to enlarge) (Above photos courtesy of http://www.babycenter.com/)
- Baby weighs 5 ounces now (about as much as a turnip), and is around 5 inches long from head to bottom.
- Baby's skeleton is changing from soft cartilage to bone, and the umbilical cord - the lifeline to the placenta - is growing stronger and thicker.
- Can move all joints, and sweat glands are starting to develop.
- Not much going on this week.
- Needing more and more maternity clothes, went shopping for more today.
- I’m hungry every 2 hours now, quite a change from a few weeks ago when all I could eat was toast.
- Feeling more baby movement, usually during late morning /early afternoon while I’m sitting still at my desk.
- My weight: 129 lbs according to the wii.
- Two weeks until our ultrasound appointment!