We will (hopefully) find out if we are having a boy or a girl in just over 1 week, on April 23rd. I’m hoping for a girl, Alex thinks it’s a boy but has no preference either way and Tim is undecided.
Here are some old wives tales:
- Do you sleep on your left or right side at night? I normally sleep on ALL sides.
- If you have soft hands expect a girl. Alex thinks my skin has been softer.
- If you constantly want salty foods, like french fries, you're due for a boy. If you have a taste for sweets, like chocolate pie, prepare for a girl. I have been wanting salty foods up until a few days ago, but I also love candy all the time.
- If you're dropping your keys and stumbling over pairs of shoes, you might have a baby boy on the way. I'm always a little on the clumsy side so this one doesn't count.
- If you're carrying low, you're having a boy. If you are carrying high, then you must be having a girl. I'm not really sure for this one.
- If you're having a girl, then the fetal heart rate will be above 140. A boy will have a heart rate below 140. At 10 weeks it was 170 = Girl. At 12 weeks it was 168 = Girl. At 15 weeks it was 138 = Boy.
- According to the Chinese Gender Predictor it’s going to be a girl.
What do YOU think??