Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

?? Boy or Girl ?? (Vote)

We will (hopefully) find out if we are having a boy or a girl in just over 1 week, on April 23rd. I’m hoping for a girl, Alex thinks it’s a boy but has no preference either way and Tim is undecided.

Here are some old wives tales:

- Do you sleep on your left or right side at night? I normally sleep on ALL sides.
- If you have soft hands expect a girl. Alex thinks my skin has been softer.
- If you constantly want salty foods, like french fries, you're due for a boy. If you have a taste for sweets, like chocolate pie, prepare for a girl. I have been wanting salty foods up until a few days ago, but I also love candy all the time.
- If you're dropping your keys and stumbling over pairs of shoes, you might have a baby boy on the way. I'm always a little on the clumsy side so this one doesn't count.
- If you're carrying low, you're having a boy. If you are carrying high, then you must be having a girl. I'm not really sure for this one.
- If you're having a girl, then the fetal heart rate will be above 140. A boy will have a heart rate below 140. At 10 weeks it was 170 = Girl. At 12 weeks it was 168 = Girl. At 15 weeks it was 138 = Boy.

- According to the Chinese Gender Predictor it’s going to be a girl.

















What do YOU think??

1 comment:

Comment? Please do, I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...