Saturday, April 3, 2010
(Click to enlarge) (Above photos courtesy of http://www.babycenter.com/)
- Baby is now about the size of an avocado, 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces.
- In the next few weeks, baby will double in weight and add inches to length.
- Legs are much more developed, head is more erect than it has been, and eyes have moved closer to the front of the head. The ears are close to their final position, too.
- The patterning of the scalp has begun, though the locks aren't recognizable yet.
- Toenails have started growing.
- The heart is now pumping about 25 quarts of blood each day, and this amount will continue to increase as baby continues to develop.
- The top of the uterus is about halfway between the pubic bone and the navel.
- Feeling a whole lot better as I settle into pregnancy.
- I *think* I might have started feeling some slight baby movement, usually when I’m sitting at my desk. It feels like faint little pokes a few inches below my belly button.
- Over the following weeks the baby movement will grow stronger and I should be able to feel them much more frequently.
- I’m eating a lot more now and feeling fine after, most of the time. I do get stomach aches more often depending on what I eat.
- My weight: 127 lbs according to the wii.
- Three weeks until our ultrasound appointment!
*My weeks change over on Tuesday’s, I’m debating on weather or not I want to start taking pictures and posting them with my weekly updates.*