Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

38 Weeks













(All photos are clickable) (Above photos courtesy of http://www.babycenter.com/)

Baby:

- Baby weighs about 6.8 pounds and he's over 19 1/2 inches long (like a leek).
- He has really plumped up.
- He has a firm grasp, which we'll soon be able to test when we hold his hand for the first time.
- His organs have matured and are ready for life outside the womb.

Mom:

- We are playing the waiting game. Waiting, waiting, waiting…
- I still have a cold that’s making it difficult to breathe…and sleep!
- He’s still moving up a storm in there!
- The swelling in my feet/legs/arms/hands/face is still going on. The doctors assure us that it’s quite normal and there are no signs pointing to preeclampsia.
- This coming week is my last week at work! Woo Hoo!
- My weight: 164lbs at my last doctor appointment on 9/2.
-Blood pressure: 113/68
- Baby’s heart rate: 138 bpm
- Measuring 39 weeks
- Dilation: Between 1-2 cm – I was excited to hear this news until the doctor told us that people can stay at this stage for a month with no change. At least we know we won’t be waiting another month before the big arrival!

 For Fun: 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment? Please do, I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...