Saturday, September 11, 2010
(All photos are clickable) (Above photos courtesy of http://www.babycenter.com/)
- Baby measures about 20 inches and weighs a bit over 7 pounds, a mini watermelon. (Boys tend to be slightly heavier than girls.)
- He continues to build a layer of fat to help control his body temperature after birth.
- The outer layers of his skin are sloughing off as new skin forms underneath.
- Not much has changed here…still waiting.
- He’s still trying to move up a storm in there although now he seems cramped up when trying to do his bigger movements.
- Still swollen but still no signs of preeclampsia.
- I’m officially finished working for the next 10 weeks!!
- My weight: 165lbs at my last doctor appointment on 9/10.
-Blood pressure: 121/82
- Baby’s heart rate: 145 bpm
- Dilation: No change, still between 1-2 cm
- Will we make it to our 40 week appointment???